42 Below Vodka’s Mo-Powered Eco-Initiative
42 Below Vodka has created the ‘Doorstache’, a moustache shaped draft stopper filled with the shaven mo’s of Aussie men who took part in Movember.
A series of ‘shavedowns’ will take place at bars around the country in the first week of December, with punters invited to attend, contribute and pick up a doorstache freshly knitted by a professional grandma before their eyes.
Seeing the traditional end of month shavedown as a waste of good mo hair, 42 Below created the Doorstache as a way of reducing said waste and stopping drafts at the same time, potentially reducing power bills at home as well.
42 Below has a record of eco-driven initiatives– like turning old cocktail garnish into eco soap, and making solar powered phone charging stations out of 100% recycled materials.
Anyone selfless enough to contribute to the Doorstache will be rewarded with a free 42 Below cocktail.
42BELOW Mo Harvest Parties will be held at:
- Deathproof, Brisbane: Friday, December 1
- The Zoo, Brisbane: Friday, December 1
- Aloha Bar, Broadbeach: Sunday, December 3
- Nightjar, Burleigh Head: Sunday, December 3
- The Pier, Cairns: Sunday, December 3
- Ramblin Rascal Tavern, Sydney: Monday, December 4