Pubs get involved in ‘Ultimate Espresso Martini’ happy hour
With the clocks turning back this Sunday, a number of pubs are taking part in an ‘ultimate Espresso Martini’ happy hour throughout April.
31 venues across Australia will be pouring Espresso Martinis on tap for up to half their regular price, from 5-7pm on 5 April.
For those in NSW, Victoria and South Australia, the end of daylight savings signals the end of summer – but the offer, supported by Kahlua, will also be extended to participating venues in WA and Queensland. Publicans needn’t worry if they’ve not yet signed up for Friday’s event, it continues across every Friday throughout April.
“Espresso Martinis are contagious. It only takes one person to order an Espresso Martini and suddenly everyone wants one”, says Ben Parton, Kahlúa National Brand Ambassador.
“Since launching the Kahlúa Espresso Martini on Tap – an expertly poured glass of Australia’s favourite cocktail in just five seconds – we have had a fantastic response from cocktail lovers across the nation.
“#KahlúaHour not only celebrates Australia’s favourite cocktail, but also encourages Australian’s to celebrate their final night out before daylight saving hours kick in. Cheers!”
Venues participating in #KahluaHour in Australia include:
- Bar Cleveland, Sydney
- Side Bar, Sydney
- The Horse, Sydney
- Harts Pub, Sydney
- Oceans Dining & Drinks, Sydney
- East Village, Sydney
- Drummoyne Sailing Club, Sydney
- Hotel Palisade, Sydney
- Middlebar, Sydney
- Longeuville Hotel, Sydney
- Commodore Hotel, Sydney
- Busby’s Bar, Sydney
- Manly Pavilion, Sydney
- Cooper’s Hotel, Sydney
- Grand Junction Hotel, Newcastle
- The Family Hotel, Newcastle
- The Lion Hotel, SA
- Asian Beer Café, Melbourne
- Fathers Office, Melbourne
- Swan Hotel, Melbourne
- The Boatbuilders Yard, Melbourne
- Common Man, Melbourne
- Henry & The Fox, Melbourne
- Whitfords Brewing Company, Perth
- Coogee Beach Surf Life Saving Club, Perth
- The Ship Inn, Perth
- Currambine Bar and Bistro, Perth
- The Wembley Hotel, Perth
- Brass Monkey Hotel, Perth
- The Aberdeen Hotel, Perth
- The Queens Tavern, Perth