Monday. Melbourne. Be there. #PubLeaders is nigh
Make sure you’re in Melbourne for our 2019 Pub Leaders Summit on Monday 20 May.
We can confirm the industry’s foremost #PubLeaders summit will maintain its exceptional focus and this year spread the love by taking place on Monday 20 May 2019 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC).
The one-day Melbourne event will pack in as many of the industry’s leading speakers, influencers, movers and shakers as you can handle. From operators and regulators to digital media experts, publicans, suppliers and brewers, you won’t want to miss this once-a-year opportunity to get the inside scoop on how to work more efficiently, more effectively and improve your bottom line. All wrapped up with beers at our networking session at the end for an opportunity to catch up with friends old and new.
Among the star-studded speakers now confirmed are:
- Keynote speaker Chris Helder, business specialist and author
- Master of Ceremonies Kent Anderson
- Sand Hill Road CEO Dan Viney
- Colonial Leisure Group‘s Lawrence Dowd
- Australian Venue Co CEO Paul Waterson
- Zagame’s COO Jackie Booth
- AHA Vic President David Canny
- Music Victoria CEO Patrick Donovan
- Stomping Ground Brewery Co founder Steve Jeffares
- JLL‘s National Director, Hotels & Hospitality Group, John Musca
- Signature Hospitality Group CEO James Sinclair
- EY (Ernst & Young’s) Stewart McCallum
- Sand Hill Road Director Andy Mullins
- Hotel Esplanade / Karova Lounge‘s Shaun Adams
- The Builders Arms‘ Venue Manager Peter Baker
- Open Arms Hospitality‘s Director Craig Shearer
- Stephen Hunt multi-venue owner
- Three Pound Group‘s GM Tim McLernon
- Sand Hill Road‘s Executive Chef, Ashly Hicks
- Settlers Inn Hotel, Publican Alistair Flower
- Sand Hill Road‘s Group Sommelier, Matt Skinner
- The Carringbush Hotel co-owner Liam Matthews
- ShineWing Australia‘s Partner Tim Stillwell
- (VCGLR) Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation‘s John Curran
- Hunter Technologies’ Managing Director Carl Pavett
Discover the full program for Pub Leaders Summit 2019 below, with many more speakers, panellists and topics still to be revealed.
Follow #PubLeaders across social media for the latest updates.