Patrón reveals Australia’s Top 18 Perfectionist finalists
Patrón Tequila has announced the Top 18 bartenders that will compete in the regional heats of the Australian Patrón Perfectionists Cocktail Competition.
Attracting entries from an exceptionally high calibre of venues across the nation, Australian bartenders were invited to enter their cocktail recipes inspired by their country.
With entries now closed, Patrón has revealed the following top 18 bartenders who will shake it out at their respective regional heats in the hope to progress to the Australian National Finals.
Brisbane: 27th August at Dalgety Public House, Teneriffe
- Joshua Agostino – Hooch & Fellow, QLD
- Joseph Chisholm – Brooklyn Standard, QLD
- Angus Payne – The Cloakroom Bar, QLD
- Tristan Robins – Savile Row, QLD
- Benjamin Vials – Tandem, NSW
- Alexia Vrignon – The Duke of Clarence, NSW
Melbourne: 28th August at Mesa Verde, Melbourne
- Marcello Cauda – Beneath Driver Lane, VIC
- Etien Celzner – The Den, TAS
- Lewis Cooke – Black Pearl, VIC
- Tony Huang – The Lui Bar, VIC
- Pauric Kennedy – Barangaroo House, NSW
- Nicole Morra – Grasshopper Bar, NSW
Perth: 10th September at El Grotto, Scarborough
- Daniel Carr – Mechanics Institute, WA
- Emma Crisp – Mechanics Institute, WA
- Elise Godwin – Strange Company, WA
- Adam Hingston – Maybe Mae, SA
- David Robinson – Hot Tamale, NT
- Abby Wegener – Hades Hula House, SA
The winners will be announced following their respective heats, and will then go on to compete at the national finals on Monday 15 October.