Australian Venue Co celebrates Sydney’s Happiest Hour with 50 per cent off
Australian Venue Co (AVC) is celebrating the start of 2021 by offering 50 per cent off all food and beverage bills from 5-6pm every day this January.
The Sydney’s Happiest Hour celebration will take place in eight bars across the city as AVC wants to help cut the cost of friends and families catching up.
“After such a challenging year in 2020, we wanted to kick off the new year with something to get excited about. Half price bills mean Sydneysiders can catch up with friends twice as much this summer,” said Michael Gavaghan, Venue Manager of The Winery.
The venues taking part are:
- Beer Deluxe Sydney, 9 Lime Street, Sydney
- Bungalow8, 3 Lime Street, King Street Wharf, Sydney
- Cargo, 52-60 The Promenade, Sydney
- Manly Wine, 8-13 South Steyne, Manly
- The Loft, Level 1, 3 Lime St, King Street Wharf, Sydney
- The Rook, 56-58 York Street, Sydney
- The Winery, 285A Crown Street, Surry Hills
- Untied, Level 4, Exchange Place, 400 Barangaroo Ave, Barangaroo
There is no limit to how many times guests can claim the discount during January, but it is not applicable at T2 Beer Deluxe, Kingsleys and Beach Suites at Manly Wine, and the discount does not apply to private event bookings.