Last chance to bid in Bayfield’s fundraising silent auction
This year is the 20th anniversary of the Bayfield’s annual industry trade lunch, which raises funds to help cure childhood cancer, and bidding on this year’s silent auction will close later today.
The fundraiser will be a bit different this year, like pretty much everything in 2020, with the Bayfield family and the Children’s Cancer Institute hosting its 20th Anniversary Liquor Industry Celebration – Knock Off Virtual Drinks.
Whether attending the virtual event or not, everyone is invited to join in the silent auction, which features a range of great prizes – the silent auction is open to all, not just people in the trade.
To take part simply SMS “Bayfield” to 0458 678 678 followed by your full name. You can then browse through the items and bid away. Winners will then receive a text with a link to pay securely.
This year prize highlights include:
- 2021 Conference packages – Metro Mirage Newport (thanks to Metro Mirage Newport) AND Novotel Brighton Beach (Special thanks to Oscars Hotels)
- Entertaining packages – Sydney Swans Boxes, 2021 Sydney Harbour Cruises, Epsom, Battery House ‘best seats’
- Media packages – Sky news, FP Daily tele, FPO Sunday Tele
- Escape packages – Nelson Bay, Pittwater, Stradbroke Island, Mudgee, Coopers SA Escape
- Unique prizes – Sydney Zoo meet the animals
- Dining packages – Light Brigade, Belrose Hotel, Dee Why Hotel, Sails at Lavender Bay
- Memorabilia – Mick Fanning Surfboard, Sydney Roosters signed jersey + much much more
- Hampers + much much more – log in & check them out
Several companies including CUB, CC Amatil, Aristocrat, Stone & Wood, LMG, William Grant & Sons, Pernod Ricard, Drinkworks, Diageo, have donated their tables.
Each week in Australia 20 children find out they have cancer, a classroom of kids. That also impacts 20 sets of parents and siblings, 20 sets of grandparents, 20 schools, 20 sports clubs and 20 communities around these kids, a huge ripple effect.
September is also Childhood Cancer Awareness month, so this is definitely the time to get involved with this amazing event. Guests this year include Michelle Haber, the founder of Children’s Cancer Institute who will reflect on the past 20 years and the next 5 years, plus comedian Cameron Knight.
Registration for this special industry event is free. To register, please contact Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org.