Fuller’s beers are here: Empire Liquor
By James Atkinson
Empire Liquor has announced that the Fuller’s range of English ales is now available to the New South Wales and Victorian trade via new warehousing arrangements in Sydney and Melbourne.
Empire Liquor was appointed in March this year by Fuller, Smith & Turner of London, to represent and import their range of Fuller’s bottled and draught keg ales.
Logistics will be provided by Australian Liquor Network in Sydney and Parton's Wine Distribution in Melbourne. All sales and administration will be handled by Empire Liquor’s head office located in Adelaide.
"South Australian based Empire Liquor has been selling many great imported and premium beers since the mid 1990’s and we are really excited that we can now present one of the U.K.’s most respected and awarded brewers in the Australian market," the distributor said.
This new distribution channel coincides with new Fuller’s packaging and the arrival of five new specialty and seasonal beers from the brewery:
- Wild River Double Hopped Pale Ale 4.5 per cent — brewed with four American hop varieties and 55 IBU
- Chiswick Bitter Ale 3.5 per cent – Fuller’s multi award winning ‘session ale’
- George Gale’s ‘H.S.B.’ (Horndean Special Bitter) 4.8% – seasonally availabile specialty brew
- Imperial Stout 10.7 per cent Limited Release – brewed in the classic ‘Russian’ style, infused with rose petals.
- Past Master’s — 1966 Strong Ale 7.3 per cent – the latest release, recreating a classic brew from the brewery records.
- Vintage Ale 2013 — the annual release of this bottle conditioned classic ale.