WCA to host 2020 China-Australia Wine Marketing Summit
Following on from the success of the 2019 Wine Communicators of Australia (WCA) China-Australia Wine Marketing Summit, the association is once again giving you the opportunity to hear from leading China experts.
Taking place on 6 May 2020, the second summit will explore the Mainland China market, which continues to be hugely important for the Australian wine sector.
The WCA said: “This Summit is designed to help both new and well-established wine exporters carve out their marketing plans for growth in this exciting Chinese consumer market.
“This event is designed to bring together thought leaders and industry experts who will provide attendees with the latest insights and knowledge required to grow in the Chinese wine market.”
WCA is seeking expressions of interest from speakers and event partners, with suggested topic areas including:
- Insights and Trends in the Wine Marketing and Communications Space
- Creating Exceptional Connections with Chinese Consumers
- Latest Tech Trends – Shaping how we communicate with the Chinese Consumer
- China Wine Tourism.
Early bird tickets are now on sale for this important conference and can be found on the WCA website.
Anyone interested in becoming a speaker or event partner should contact:
- Lynda Schenk, WCA Executive Officer | 0400 811 002 | email@example.com
- Alex Gibbs, Summit Producer | 0418 674 850 | firstname.lastname@example.org