Boost revenue and engagement with virtual quiz ‘Fun-Raisers’
‘Virtual Quiz Fun-Raiser for your Local’ is a campaign developed by Full House Group to support Australia’s pubs and clubs during the 2020 shutdown.
Full House Group has been determined to assist, developing a “Fun-Raiser” to help venues generate revenue and engage with patrons during this difficult period.
How does it work?
- To check out a video about the campaign click here.
- XQUIZit Live conducts weekly Themed Trivia events like Simpsons, Harry Potter, Friends & Game of
Thrones, and promotes the sale of $10 tickets to fans to attend.
- The quiz is held via Zoom each Friday night commencing May 1 and players answer using their
- The quiz contains six rounds of questions about the relevant theme.
- Live scoreboards keep track of the players scores, and a winner is determined at the end.
Why become a ‘Fun-Raiser’?
- Venues can become a ‘Fun-Raiser’ for free, and receive 50 per cent off all ticket sales sold through their membership database or social channels.
- There are no costs for venues to participate in the program.
- Helps venues stay in contact with patrons and members on a weekly basis.
How to become a ‘Fun-Raiser’
- Venues interested in becoming a ‘Fun-Raiser’ need to go to https://xquizit.live/fun-raiser-info/ and register as a venue.
- Venues will need to input their bank details so can they receive payments for the tickets they have sold
What happens next?
- An XQUIZit Live team member will contact venues to provide;
- A personalised link to sell tickets through stickytickets.com.au
- Artwork to promote via social media channels.
- Email content for venues to send out as an EDM to their database.
- After the event is complete the funds are processed directly from stickytickets to the venues bank account
The campaign will continue to operate until venues around Australia re-open.
To find out more visit xquizit.live or contact your Full House Group representative.