Intermedia bushfire relief fundraiser
This Friday, 17 January, we are holding a fundraising drinks and auction event.
Join us in the boardroom from 3pm for $5 cocktails and $2 beers and wines, we will also have non-alcoholic cocktails available.
Throughout Friday there will also be a ‘secret’ auction running where you can bid on items which have been generously donated by a number of companies.
The items available for auction are:
- Mortlach 18-Year-Old Single Malt Whisky
- Jeroboam (4.5lts) McGuigan Shortlist Shiraz
- Nestle goodies hamper
- Bombay Sapphire Limited Edition Decanter bottle
- Bombay Sapphire Limited Edition East Vapour Infused Gin
- Taylors The Visionary Cabernet Sauvignon
- $200 gift voucher for The Squire’s Landing Bar & Restaurant at Circular Quay
- Eagle Rare 10 Year Old Kentucky Bourbon
- Sazerac Old Straight Rye Whiskey
- Bushmills 12-Year-Old Irish Whiskey
- Gran Centenario Rosangel – hibiscus infused 100% agave tequila
- Magnum (1.5l) of Tyrrells Vat 1 Semillion
- 2x Ketel One Vodka
- Double pass for the Great Australian Beer SpecTAPular (GABS) Sydney
- Irvine Eden Valley 2012 Grand Merlot
- $150 dining voucher for Jackalberry, the signature restaurant at Hyatt Regency Sydney
- One case of Little Creatures IPA
- Michael Kors – Wonderlust
- 2x Thalgo Prodige des Oceans gift set
- Babor skincare advent calendar
- Beauty products mystery hamper
There will be more added to this list…
Please feel free to share this with friends and family and see if there is anything people would like to bid on. 100% of all monies raised will be going to the Intermedia nominated bushfire relief charities.
Come and have some fun and raise some money!
We will EFTPOS available for the auction, but payment for drinks is cash only. Auction items can also be paid for with cash or through a deduction from your February pay.
(Disclaimer: Silent auction may not be the correct term for this but essentially there’s a list and if you want an item you bid and can then see if you have been outbid).