Four Pillars Gin Hiring Sydney-based Ambassador
Employment basis: Full time
Four Pillars Gin is an agile, highly-creative, craft-driven business. In five and a half years Four Pillars has become Australia’s No.1 craft spirit brand and the fastest growing Australian spirit brand globally.
Today, we export to 25 markets and have four full-time and one part-time Ambassadors around the world.
Our home market of Australia is still our biggest and most important by a considerable margin, so in order to continue to service this market and continue to support the great bars and retail stores who support us, we are now looking for a Sydney-based Ambassador to join our ranks.
At the core of this role the Four Pillars Ambassador will need to continue to grow the awareness and love for Four Pillars, for both trade and consumers, and become a well-known and much-loved advocate for Four Pillars but also for modern Australian gin and gin in general.
The role requires great organisation, time management, pro-activity and initiative. The ideal candidate for this role will have an excellent understanding of the Australian spirits industry and the global gin category as whole; an understanding of the history of gin, spirits and cocktails; confidence presenting in front of an audience; solid experience in cocktail bartending (extra points for experience in venue management) and an overall strong work ethic and desire to help grow the brand.
To be specific…
- You’ll be responsible for brand education amongst the industry – developing, implementing and managing brand education programs for industry and trade partners
- You’ll act as the ‘face’ of Four Pillars’ new Sydney location – hosting masterclasses for consumers, hosting trade groups and sometimes even working behind the bar, and opening and closing the venue
- You’ll build and maintain excellent customer relationships within the trade, making Four Pillars the top-of-mind choice for premium Gin, and will maintain an extensive database of customer leads and customer contacts
- You will work closely with our distributor (Vanguard Luxury Brands) to ensure commercial sales and volume targets in your region are met
- You’ll build and manage a schedule of in-store tastings at key off-premise accounts in order to drive awareness and volume across the region
- You’ll represent Four Pillars at various trade and consumer events such as festivals and trade shows, as well as corporate tastings and sponsored events
You’ll work closely with the Regional Trade Director and Trade Relations Manager to ensure we are turning relationships into opportunities, opportunities into sales, and sales into ongoing growth.
The role will be located in Sydney, with regular travel to regional NSW and intermittent travel to Queensland. You must be ready to start in September 2019.
If you think you are the right person for this role, please send your resume and a cover letter to Jen Bailey at email@example.com.