Key Account Manager – Clubs
Would you like the opportunity to be the best you can be, really make a difference and have a great time doing it? At Lion, our success comes from Great People and Great Brands. We are Australia and New Zealand's leading food and beverage company with great brands for every occasion.
Due to internal promotion, we now have a vacancy for a Key Accounts Manager – Clubs, based at Lidcombe and reporting to the Field Sales Manager for Metro and Southern NSW.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to gain experience managing our key club channel and sponsorship management accounts.
You will need to demonstrate your strength in the following competencies:
- Effective management and negotiation of pourage rights
- strong business and commercial acumen
- dealing with ambiguity
- strategic agility
- customer focus
- Disciplined thought and disciplined action
- partnering internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will have:
- demonstrated execution of Joint Customer Business Plans and Quarterly business reviews
- strong business acumen, selling and negotiation skills
- excellent communication skills
- Expertise in complex customer negotiations
- the ability to successfully partner with internal and external customers
- relevant tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded
- Effective sponsorship plan for all NRL & stadium customers in line with brand guidelines
- Demonstrated comprehension of portfolio strategy and the role it plays with key customers
Our culture of personal achievement and wellbeing provides the opportunity for a fulfilling career. If you meet these skills and qualifications we look forward to receiving your application.
Rachel Johns Ph: 02 8284 3674 E: Rachel.email@example.com or web: https://lion.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobsearch.ftl?&location=200000000