Market Leading Brands
Brown Brothers, a family-owned winery, is one of Australia’s most loved and trusted wine brands. Adventure is in the DNA of our Company – the pioneering spirit of the family, the history of innovation, the forward looking approach to winemaking and the passion of the people who work with us. With premium vineyards in Victoria and more recently Tasmania, the Brown Brothers family of wines has grown to five brands and we are looking to grow our business through our differentiated value position.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Executive, this is a fantastic opportunity to shape the future of the Brown Brothers brand, your major responsibilities will be leading all elements of the marketing mix for Brown Brothers across Australia and NZ, and managing an innovative and enthusiastic team of brand and trade marketers to ensure they are motivated and responsive to company requirements.
The Successful Applicant
· You will have tertiary qualifications.
· At least eight years practical experience in Brand Marketing, preferably within an FMCG OR Liquor environment.
· Experience in people management/leadership skills
· Experience in media/communication campaigns
· Strong communication and attention to details skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
· Sense of humour/fun.
· Love of wine
What’s On Offer?
· An excellent salary package
· A supportive and friendly culture
Like to Know More?
For further information or a Position Description, please call Fran Ammitzboll on 03 57 205 500.
Applications detailing experience and qualifications should be emailed to email@example.com prior to close of business on 8th July, 2016.