Position Available – Business Development Manager
Brighton Technologies Group manufactures and markets an extensive range of innovative communication, guest and staff paging, RTLS tracking and custom designed on-site communication solutions for casinos, clubs and hotels, hospitality venues, retail and industrial customers.
The company seeks to appoint an experienced individual to introduce its POS and Beverage Control systems into its extensive current customer base. The role provides an ideal opportunity for an individual who is probably already working at a management level within the Hospitality industry to join the leading communications provider to the industry.
What You Will Bring to the Role.
- A minimum of three years’ experience within the POS industry or working in a supervisory or management position in the Hospitality sector.
- An ability to identify opportunities and to present solutions to over 75% of the club and pub market.
- The ability to effectively communicate with Bar Managers, Gaming Floor Managers, Chefs, Restaurant Managers and Hotel Managers.
- A strong track record in a sales role coupled with a desire to sell to new and existing customers.
- To be motivated by the opportunity to increase your compensation through your ability to close.
- The ability to work autonomously, to make a plan and to organise yourself to achieve your goals.
- A strong attention to detail, an analytical mindset and the ability to provide a working solution.
- An interest in technology and systems within the Hospitality sector.
- Enthusiasm, energy, common sense and a strong desire to succeed.
What the Successful Candidate Will Receive.
- You will join a market leader in the industry and you will be fully trained.
- An incentive based compensation plan of up to $120,000 plus a company motor vehicle.
- The opportunity to develop a management career with as company that has been involved in the industry for over 20 years.
What to do Now
If you are genuinely excited by this opportunity and may be seeking a career change then you should send your resume describing your career over the past five years to;