Senior Account Manager / Account Manager
Leading independent lifestyle agency Liquid Ideas has many passions, but great food, drinks and people have always been the agency’s DNA. We’re on the look-out for a Senior Account Manager with a hunger for drinks, wine and hospitality to join the team.
The brief is simple. Have a great attitude. Understand what is hot in the world of drinks, food, hospitality and consumer lifestyle in Australia (and abroad).
You’ll create and manage clever, creative communication campaigns that deliver impact across PR, social media, influencer marketing, content and events.
Our hospitality and drinks client mix includes some of Australia’s best restaurants including the award-winning Pt Leo Estate on the Mornington Peninsula, XOPP and The Gidley in Sydney, wineries Shaw & Smith and Voyager Wines, Four Pillars Gin, Jetty Road Beer, Beam Suntory and more.
Our Alexandria offices have a full-time staff of 20 across PR, social media, graphic design and business support. We have fun living our values in work and play – Generosity, Hospitality, Curiosity and Clever Creativity are a few.
The Senior / Account Manager position will involve:
- Development of integrated, creative and connected client programs across publicity, media, social media, content and influencer relations
- Strong relationships and understanding of media connections across all sectors, especially food, drinks, hospitality and consumer lifestyle
- Creative development and management of events for media, influencers, consumers, industry or key stakeholders
- Mentoring junior staff and teaching them fundamental PR, social and content skills
- Collaborating with account teams on creative socially-led ideas and implementing social media initiatives that grow and engage online audiences
The successful applicants will have:
- A dynamic, driven and hungry personality
- Attention to detail and a genuine desire to work to high standards
- A high level of motivation, energy and drive to achieve
- Experience working across wine, drinks, food or hospitality clients
- Genuine passion for PR, social media, digital and content creation for hospitality, consumer, and lifestyle brands
- Exceptional relationships with consumer, hospitality, leisure and lifestyle media
- Agency experience managing various media and social channels, including influencer marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms as well as understanding how to implement distinctive content specific channel strategies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- An undergraduate degree in PR, Communications or Marketing and 3 – 5 years PR agency experience
What can we offer you?
- Working with a fantastic, motivated and fun team in a curiosity and people-orientated culture
- The opportunity to develop and deliver creative campaigns with a great team who believe in the power of communications to drive awareness and business results
- Rewarding client relationships and the opportunity to work in partnership with a range of dynamic clients and industries
- A program of annual training and individual rewards such as professional development and training programs, birthday days off, anniversary loyalty rewards and more
If you have the drive, the passion, the smarts and the love of life and a good laugh, apply now at email@example.com
Contact Name – Frankie Gallucci
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org