Sales Gun wanted Beer and Cider –Sydney
An exciting opportunity to enter a fast growth beverages company, working with fantastic brands such as Monteith’s, Tiger, Orchard Thieves and Sol. Join a great team, fun culture, with some of the world’s most exciting brands
As a Beer and Cider sales merchant in the NSW team, you will be responsible for the overall business and commercial objectives in your area. You will be tasked with putting a strong execution plan in place for acquiring new business opportunities in the market, as well as, retaining our key accounts and working with your team to execute on the sales plan.
- Deliver on volume and brand expectations in your territory whilst maintaining an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Effective management and coverage of your territory and customer base
- You will be a key player in the continued development and improvement of the culture of the business
- Manage multiple sales activations across multiple customer channels and segments which will require a high degree of planning, organisation and energy
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will be Tertiary Qualified with relevant experience in a similar role. You will have proven experience managing a territory and customer base and working in a high performance culture. Exceptional communication skills, strong commercial awareness, ambition and tenacity to go above and beyond. Excellent time management skills are essential in this fast paced environment.
- Fast paced, exciting environment!
- Strong focus on career progression
- Small, tight knit team in Aus, yet with the resource and backing from a market leader in NZ and Global markets
- Have FUN at work!
- Did we mention free beer?
To apply please email expression of interest and your resume to Kate.O’Regan@db.co.nz